Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blue Bunny and Pick Up Truck Cakes

My son's favorite snuggly for bedtime is his blue bunny, so I made his first birthday all about blue with his cake being a replica of his "BB."  Blue bunny is a cut from a yellow 9x13 cake with light blue, dark blue, black, sea foam green, and white buttercream icing.  Unfortunately, cake did not seem to be his thing this year!

One of my son's best friends was born the day before him, so we had a dual birthday party for the boys!  I made another blue bunny for my son and a blue truck for his friend.  The truck is cut from a yellow 9x13 cake with white, light blue, black, yellow, red, dark blue, and sea foam green butter cream icing.  The detail on the truck includes tire tread, a side mirror, doors with handles, headlights, break lights, a front license plate with the little boy's initials, and a rear license plate with #1. 




No comments:

Post a Comment