Sunday, June 21, 2015

Super Mega Force Ranger Team Cake

I made this birthday cake for a five year old little boy in my neighborhood who loves Power Rangers.  I was a bit intimidated to make this cake though because he specifically asked for the Super Mega Force Ranger Team, and at the time I had no idea who that was.  There was no way I was going to disappoint this little dude, so I did my research, cleared the design with him, and put as much detail into those Power Ranger helmets as I could.  This 3x13" chocolate cake is decorated with chocolate, black, white, green, red, blue, yellow, and pink buttercream icing.  It was a challenge to get all the helmet detail onto this small of a cake, but from what I heard after the party, the birthday boy was very happy.  The final cost of this cake was:  
Icing: $9.76
Cake: $2.81
Wrapping: $4.88
Labor: $22.50
Final Cost: $39.95
 


No comments:

Post a Comment