Sunday, November 16, 2014

Halloween Cupcakes

A good friend of mine has a daughter who I make cakes for every year.  A few weeks before Halloween the daughter asked my friend if I could make their family a few Halloween cupcakes.  The mom asked the daughter what kind she wanted.  The result was four Frankenstein’s Monster, four ghosts, and four pumpkin cupcakes!  All were made with yellow cake and decorated with green, white, orange, brown, and black buttercream icing. The foils of course matched the theme of each cupcake!  They were so cute I made a few extra for my husband and son! 

The final cost of these cupcakes was:
Buttercream Icing per Batch: $2.55 x 2 = $5.10
Yellow Cake: $1.93 x .5 = $.97
Foils: $.50
Labor: $6.00 per hour x 1.5 = $9
Total: $15.57








No comments:

Post a Comment