Saturday, February 7, 2015

Catholic Teacher Appreciation Day

I didn't know until this year that Catholic Teacher Appreciation Day was different than Teacher Appreciation Day, so when I found out I amended my Teacher Appreciation Day cupcakes with a cross instead of a chalkboard.  My son's teachers and principal loved them!  The cupcakes are all yellow cake decorated with white, black, red, light blue, brown, green, orange, and yellow buttercream icing to look like an apple, cross, letter writing paper, and a painting easel.  I used a variety of cupcake foils just to make the presentation prettier, put the cupcakes in a blue desk organizing tray, wrapped with clear cellophane, and tied everything together with a white ribbon. I chose blue and white as my decoration colors because they are the school colors! 






No comments:

Post a Comment